- BUSINESS FOR SALE
- Two Entrances
- Newly Fitted Furniture
- Potential to Add Ready-to-go Food Items
- Prime City Centre Location
- Heavy Footfall
- Huge Scope For Development
- Substantial New Projects Coming in the Area
** BUSINESS FOR SALE** Charles & Derby Estates are pleased to introduce this superb business opportunity as an established off licence for sale within a prime city centre location in Leicester. This location presents a high footfall and is within walking distance of transport links and close to local businesses drawing in a higher footfall. The business enjoys a strong reputation selling Drinks, Tobacco, Alcohol, National Lottery, PayPoint, Amazon Locker, UPS access point & Confectionery within the local community and has massive scope and potential for further development.
Our clients have spent a considerable amount of time and money on initial business set up and investing in expensive equipment, CCTV and good quality fixtures and fittings (included within sale price).
Ground floor: Trading Area:18m x 5.4m
Storage Area with WC: 3.3m x1.7m
EPC Rating: C
Council Tax: Small Business Rate Relief
Location: Available upon registration.
Buyer's Fee: 2% of Premium
Viewing: BY APPOINTMENT with us .This is a rare opportunity to buy an established business in a city Centre Location.
1. General: We focus on making our sales particulars fair and accurate. They are only put in place for a general guide. If you have any queries, then please don't hesitate to contact the office. We will be happy to help you especially if you are travelling a fair distance to view the property.
2. Services: We have not tested any of the equipment, appliances and services. We would advise the potential client to carry out these surveys before finalising the offer.
3. Measurements: The room sizes are all approximated and are only there to give you an idea of how big or small the rooms are. We advise that you verify the measurements before making any orders.
4. Money laundering legislation: At a later time, any potential client will be asked to provide identification documents. We will require you to follow these procedures as this will avoid any delay in agreeing to a sale.
5. These particulars are only in place to give an understanding of the property but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be approved by the buyers or tenants. Employees or agents have no authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.